Arsip Blog

Placebo Album Without You I'm Nothing (1998)

Posted by A Starsboard Discography Friday, September 10, 2010

Alternative/Rock/Indie

Website

1. Pure Morning
2. Brick Shithouse
3. You Don't Care About Us
4. Ask For Answer
5. Without You I'm Nothing 
6. Allergic (To Thoughts Of Mother Erath)
7. The Crawl 
8. Every You Every Me
9. My sweet Prince
10. Summer's Gone
11. Scared Of Girls
12. Burger Queen

Label : Virgin records
Producer : Steve Osborne

FACEBOOK

DISCLAMER

does not store any files on this host/server . None of the album links posted have anything to do with neither Webmaster nor the creators of this website. The purpose for postings are for promotional and preview only. After downloading, you must erase them in 24 hours or less. If you don't want any of the links posted here, please contact me, state the reason and i'll have it removed.

About Me

A Starsboard Discography
View my complete profile