Arsip Blog

Punk Goes Metal (2000)

Posted by A Starsboard Discography Thursday, April 22, 2010



1. Brakin' The Law (Divit)
2. Talk Dirty To Me (Jughead's Revenge)
3. My Michelle (A.F.I)
4. War Ensemble (Bigwig)
5. Heaven (New Found Glory)
6. Bark At The Moon (Strung Out)
7. I Remember You (The Ataris)
8. Harvester Of Sorrow (Link 80)
9. Sexual Abuse (Guttermouth)
10. T.N.T (Dynamite Boy)
11. Little Fighter (Death By Stereo)
12. Youth Gone Wild (Swindle)
13. I Don't Know (TurnedDown)
14. Looks That Kill (Diesel Boy)
15. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due (Rx Bandits)
16. Love Song (Teen Foot Pole)
17. Why Rock? (The Aquabast)

Label : Fearless records
Mediafire

FACEBOOK

DISCLAMER

does not store any files on this host/server . None of the album links posted have anything to do with neither Webmaster nor the creators of this website. The purpose for postings are for promotional and preview only. After downloading, you must erase them in 24 hours or less. If you don't want any of the links posted here, please contact me, state the reason and i'll have it removed.

About Me

A Starsboard Discography
View my complete profile